Should you invest in an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- 60,000 Canadians suffer out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest every year
- Less than 3,000 will survive (5 – 7% survival) sudden cardiac arrest
- First Responders rarely arrive in time averaging 8 minutes in Ontario
- Brain death starts in 4 – 6 minutes from the time of collapse
- Every minute without high quality CPR and rapid defibrillation equals a reduction in survival by 7 – 10%
We recommend Zoll® Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
The number one choice for Ontario’s paramedics and first responders
ZOLL® AED gives both visual and audio real-time feedback helping achieve high quality CPR
Zoll® AED 3 can be easily switched for children by pressing a button
Lowest cost of ownership of all AED’s
The all new Zoll® AED 3
ZOLL® AED Plus also available
Highest industry ratings against dust and water making it suitable for all work environments, sporting venues, school, daycares and camps.
Zoll® AED 3 – 8 Years
Zoll® AED Plus – 7 Years
Universal pads for adults and children and batteries last 5 years
Drop tested from 5 Metres
ZOLL, PHILLIPS, PHYSIO-CONTROL, HEARTSINE, DEFIBTECH, CARDIAC SCIENCE
Our First Aid & CPR Training Programs
Our paramedic-designed and delivered WSIB accredited First Aid & CPR training programs are custom built to bring real-life scenarios and hands on experiences to your workspace.
We provide training for AED’s, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Epi-Pens®, and Opioids in a all of our programs.