- Standard First Aid (Blended)
May 5, 2019
08:30 - 16:30
The Standard First Aid course is a comprehensive course offering First Aid and CPR Level C AED Provider. This program is required by WSIB for all Ontario organizations with more than 5 employees per shift per location and by The Canadian Occupational Health & Safety Regulations for some federal organizations. The Ontario Early Years and Childcare Act requires this program for all childcare providers and most sporting organizations mandate this level for full trainer certification. It is also required fr accreditation by the Ontario Camp Association along with various legislation governing camps in Ontario. It is the prerequisite for most post secondary education and required by most Ontario Camps for employment.
- Blended: 8 hours online learning* and 8 hours in-class
- Online portion must be finished no more than 30 days before the prior to the in-class portion
*Online learning time will vary depending on the learner
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR certification card that is valid for 3 years.
- First Aid & CPR Manual
- Comprehensive First Aid & CPR
- Standard First Aid CPR A/C – Online (Blended only)
Venue: Seneca College - King Campus
Venue Phone: 9054937436Address: