Health & Safety Consulting
For more information and to book an appointment click the button below, alternatively contact Paul at email@example.com or call 905 493 7436 ext 118
Workplace inspections help prevent incidents, injuries and illnesses.
Through a critical examination of the workplace, inspections help to
identify and record hazards for corrective action.
Regular workplace inspections are an important part of the overall
occupational health and safety program and management system, that supports
all company’s health and safety committees.
INSPECTIONS ARE IMPORTANT
- they identify existing and potential hazards
- they determine underlying causes of hazards
- they recommend corrective action, reduce risk, save money, save lives
- Regular workplace/site inspections, written compliance reports with pictures and recommendations
- Review of Emergency Response Plans
- Review and editing of Health and Safety Polices
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
- Mock scenarios using casualty simulation to prepare team and test Emergency Response Plans
- Tabletop training exercises to simulate an emergency situation in an informal environment
- OHSA new worker training
- OHSA supervisor training