Occupational Health and Safety Inspections
Workplace inspections help prevent incidents, injuries and illnesses.
Regular workplace inspections are an important part of the overall
occupational health and safety program and management system, that supports
all company’s health and safety committees.
For more information and to book an appointment click the button below,
alternatively contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 493 7436 ext 1118
canaPHEM also provides consultant services. Ask us how we can help.
INSPECTIONS ARE IMPORTANT
- They identify existing and potential hazards
- They determine underlying causes of hazards
- They recommend corrective action, reduce risk, save money, save lives
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
- Mock scenarios using casualty simulation to prepare team and test Emergency Response Plans
- Tabletop training exercises to simulate an emergency situation in an informal environment
- Regular workplace/site inspections, written compliance reports with pictures and recommendations
- Review of Emergency Response Plans
- Review and editing of Health and Safety Polices
- OHSA new employee training
- OHSA supervisor training
Need more information? Have some questions? Require some PPE Equipment?
Are you a Business or a Healthcare provider looking for PPE equipment.
We are approved by the Government of Canada to import and distribute medical devices for human use.