AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
Why you should invest in an AED? Here are the facts:
- 60,000 Canadians suffer out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest every year
- Less than 3,000 will survive (5 – 7% survival) sudden cardiac arrest
- First Responders rarely arrive in time averaging 8 minutes in Ontario
- Brain death starts in 4 – 6 minutes from the time of collapse
- Every minute without high quality CPR and rapid defibrillation equals a reduction in survival by 7 – 10%
Brands We Carry
Physio-Control Lifepak CR2
- Includes metronome and CPR coaching
- ClearVoice technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly
- IP55 rating for tough environments
- Toggle between 2 set languages
ZOLL Fully Automatic AED 3Best Option
- The number one choice for Ontario’s paramedics and first responders
- ZOLL® AED gives both visual and audio real-time feedback helping achieve high quality CPR
- ZOLL® AED 3 can be easily switched for children by pressing a button
- Lowest cost of ownership of all AED’s
- Highest industry ratings against dust and water making it suitable for all work environments, sporting venues, school, daycares and camps.
- Universal pads for adults and children last 5 years
- Drop tested from 5 Metres
- 8 year warranty
ZOLL AED PLUS
- Low maintenance costs
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR.
- 5 year lifespan on pads and batteries.
- IP rating of 55 means it is protected against dust, dirt and jets of water.
Defibtech Lifeline View
- Lightweight with large handle
- Simple two button interface
- Clear voice prompts
- 5 year battery
Cardiac Science G5 Automatic
- Fast Shock Feature: 5 energy protocols available
- Audible Voice Prompts
- Built in Automatic Synchronization Feature
- Pacemaker Pulse Detection
Philips Heartstart FR2
- Loud and clear voice with text prompts
- Large LCD screen
- Clean and uncluttered design
- Pacemaker detection alert.
Health and Safety Equipment & PPE Suppliers
Under the Occupational Health & Safety Act it is required by law to protect the employee’s health and safety at all times and provide all of the proper equipment to allow the employee to work.
We are licensed by Health Canada, and our Medical Device Establishment License allows us to import and distribute medical grade products.
(MDEL Number: 14692)
All AEDs will eventually need replacement pads (adult and paediatric) and batteries. You may also want to mount your AED on the wall with a cabinet or bracket, or have a carrying case to easily transport it.
To see all the AED accessories canaPHEM has to offer, click the button below.
AED On Site Sticker$5.63
Stat-Padz II Adult$108.00
Cardiac Science G5 Pediatric AED Pads$155.58
Charge Pak Battery & Electrode Set$158.04
Pediatric Defibrillation Pads G3 AED$161.00
Intellisense Battery for Powerheart G3 AED$605.00
Type 123 Lithium Batteries, 10/sleeve$110.00
Zoll Pedi-Padz II$135.00
Replacement Shoulder Strap for AED 3 Carry Case$24.10
Small Pelican Case for AED Plus$289.44
Large Pelican Case for AED Plus$318.50
Zoll AED Plus Mounting Bracket$94.75