Zoll AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
Scam Alert: We do not send text messages about payment or account information
Every year more than 60,000 Canadians suffer out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest every year. Less than 3,000 will survive (5 – 7% survival). Every minute without high quality CPR and rapid defibrillation reduces the chances of survival by 7 – 10%. Average response times average 6 – 12 minutes. The brand new revolutionary Zoll AED 3 defibrillator is Easy to Use, Easy to Own and Easy to maintain.
The Zoll AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator is designed for lay and community rescuers. It is the easiest to own, easiest to use and easiest to maintain of all AED's available in Canada. With the lowest cost of ownership owning an AED doesn't have to break the bank.
- Lowest cost of ownership compared to all other AED's on the market (uni-padz and battery replacement once every 5 years)
- Uni-Padz for both adult and children with a 5 year expiry (best on the market)
- Changes to a child machine with the press of a button on the front of the unit (only one on the market that does this)
- Real CPR help to ensure the correct rate and depth of compressions with verbal and visual CPR prompts and feedback
- Dual orientation (flat or upright) allows for the best visibility of the screen during the rescue
- Highest protection rating against dust and water (IP55) and 1 metre drop tested making it extremely durable
- Regular self checks of the unit, battery and pads for easy maintnence
- Upgradable should the protocols or operating software change by wifi or USB
- 6 year warranty (increased to 8years upon device registration) with an expected lifespan of at least 10 years
- Wifi enabled for monitoring of the unit and notification of unit problems and compliance tracking
- Meets the 2015 AHA/ILCOR CPR Guidelines
Your Zoll AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator comes rescue ready out of the box.
- 1 Zoll AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 CPR Uni-Padz Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes with 5 year shelf life
- 1 AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Rescue pack with scissors, razor, wipes, CPR shield and gloves
- 1 canaPHEM on site window sticker
- Operators manual, quick start guide and rescue reference poster
|Dimensions||30.48 × 30.48 × 22.86 cm|