First Aid Training Navigator
Finding the right training program for you and your team is fast and easy.
First Aid regulations will vary from workplace to workplace due to a variety of circumstances. Things such as workplace hazards, distance to the nearest hospital, and number of employees can all effect what type of first aid training the law requires you to have. We have simplified and streamlined this process to make it easy to find what kind of first aid training is right for you.
To start select your location below
- Alberta (Regulation 87/2009)
- British Columbia (Part 3 Schedule 3-A)
- Manitoba (Regulation 217/2006)
- New Brunswick (Regulation 2004-130)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (Regulation 1148/96)
- Northwest Territories (Regulation 039-2015)
- Nova Scotia (Regulation 104/2001)
- Nunavut (Schedule G subsection 58(1) and (4))
- Ontario (Regulation 1101)
- Prince Edward Island (Part 9)
- Quebec (Chapter A-3.001, r. 100)
- Saskatchewan (REG 1)
- Yukon (O.I.C. 2006/178 – part 18)
canaPHEM is a training partner of American Red Cross and can provide first aid training all across the United States
canaPHEM provides accredited first aid training recognized in the UK. Contact us for more information.