Health and Safety Policy Development
Each workplace must have these policies, and they must be revised annually:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Workplace Violence
- Workplace Harassment
- COVID 19 Policy (New)
- Privacy Information Policy
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA)
- Emergency Response Plan/Evacuation Procedures
- Code of Conduct
While these policies are mandatory, some other policies may benefit your workplace to help the employees better understand the culture and the workplace environment!
- Program and Policy Development
- Consultation With Management and Employees to Enforce New Policies
- Facility Visit / Audit
- Emergency Response Plan – Evacuation and Procedures
- Digital & Hard Copies of Policies
If someone is suffering from cardiac arrest, their best chance at survival is immediate CPR paired with use of an AED. One without the other decreases their chance of survival significantly.
First Aid Training
Learning first aid will not only help in the workplace, it will help in every day life. The skills learned in these courses can save lives.