In need of a medic for your corporate or personal events?
Have you considered a paramedic? The same paramedic who responds to emergency 911 calls and provides life-saving procedures to victims before they arrive at a hospital and are seen by nurses or doctors.
At canaPHEM we offer:
- Public Events: Sporting Events, Festivals, Race Tracks, Concerts, Holiday Celebrations, etc
- Entertainment: Film, Television, Broadcast, Movies, Music Videos
- Commercial: Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing
- Camps: Day Camps, Overnight, Summer, Winter, Special Needs
Our Event Medics provide more than “first aid”. They are licensed to use a wide range of medications and procedures in the field and are trained to manage a wide series of medical scenarios. From Basic First Aid Training, Rapid COVID Antigen Testing, Onsite Camp Medics, Entertainment Medics to Complex Clinical Interventions.
We are available for you 24/7 should you require our Medical Services Staff.
Where We Operate
Why canaPHEM Medics
canaPHEM event medics are fully certified Ontario Paramedics. They have also sucessfully graduated from a Ministry of Education 2 year college program and have been certified by the Ministry of Health as an Advanced Emergency Medical Care Assistant (AEMCA). They have also successfully completed the Ontario AEMCA examination.
Our Medics follow Provincial Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) Standards and practice under the direction of our Medical Director.
Our medics are competent, professional, and ready to handle any medical or traumatic situation that occurs. We will also complete your incident reports, WSIB forms and coordinate all medical needs.
- QUALIFIED PRIMARY CARE MEDICS & ADVANCED CARE MEDICS
- FULLY INSURED MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, WORKERS COMPENSATION AND GENERAL LIABILITY
- FULLY EQUIPPED MEDICAL KITS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- HIGHLY TRUSTED PROFESSIONALS
We come fully prepared including all the required medical equipment to support you while on site.