CONSIDERING HAVING A PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE MEDIC?
Are you considering an on-site medic for your next project or event? The same medic who responds to emergency 911 calls and provides life-saving procedures to victims before they arrive at a hospital and are seen by nurses or doctors. Contact us for an On-Site medic EMS Event.
At canaPHEM we offer:
- Public Events: Sporting Events, Festivals, Race Tracks, Concerts, Holiday Celebrations, etc
- Entertainment: Film, Television, Broadcast, Movies, Music Videos
- Commercial: Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing
- Camps: Day Camps, Overnight, Summer, Winter, Special Needs
Our Event medics provide more than “first aid”. They are licensed to use a wide range of medications and procedures in the field and are trained to manage a wide series of medical scenarios. From Basic First Aid Training, Rapid COVID Antigen Testing, Onsite Camp Medics, Entertainment Medics to Complex Clinical Intervention.
BENEFITS OF HIRING A CANAPHEM MEDIC:
- Fully authorized to practice by canaPHEM’s Medical Director
- Successfully graduated from an Ontario accredited school of Paramedicine
- Have over hundreds of hours of on-the-job practical training with municipal paramedic services
- Have been certified by the Ministry of Health to practice as Primary Care Medics / Advanced Care Medics
- Follow Provincial Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) standards
- Fully equipped with defibrillator, medical kits, medication and supplies
- Fully insured by WSIB, medical malpractice and error and omissions insurance
- Are highly trusted professionals on call 24/7
To download our On-Site Medics brochure please click here.